Date: 08 – 11 December 2020
Time: 9am – 1pm
Venue: OutLEARN! Studio
EARLY BIRD RATE (15%! OFF)
● Usual Rate: $280 per session
● Early Bird Discount: 15% off for individual sessions, 30% off the full Bootcamp of four sessions
● Are you following us on Facebook or Instagram? You’re eligible for an additional 15% off our bootcamps! Just upload a screenshot with your social media handle that shows you following us during registration.
*Learners are advised to bring their own writing instruments and notebooks.
You may also be interested in:
OutLEARN! Wayang Kulit
24 Nov 2020, Tuesday
25 Nov 2020, Wednesday
26 Nov 2020, Thursday
27 Nov 2020, Friday
While we frequently encounter the common cold in our lives, there are many factors involved! Our children can and should learn to take care of themselves.
At the end of the workshop, the learners shall:
1. Apply the science behind common ailments to their personal health
2. Identify and set realistic health and lifestyle goals
3. Plan ahead to maintain good personal health
To ensure the safety of all children participating, classes have been capped at 10 learners per class with 2 facilitators. All learners will be separated by groups of 5 and are required to wear a mask throughout the programme. There is sufficient space at our venue to practice social distancing.
Our Bootcamps are spread over 4 half-days, which can be taken as standalone sessions.
I’m Burning Up! | 8 December 2020, 9am – 1pm (REGISTRATION CLOSED!)
Learners will discover the different causes of the common flu and recognise their symptoms.
My Medicine Doesn’t Work! | 9 December 2020, 9am – 1pm
Learners will learn about antibiotics resistance and support the need for sick individuals to complete their prescribed course of antibiotics.
I Can’t Breathe! | 10 December 2020, 9am – 1pm (REGISTRATION CLOSED!)
Learners will explore the respiratory system and what happens when the human body is affected by the flu.
I Have A Cough! | 11 December 2020, 9am – 1pm (REGISTRATION CLOSED!)
Learners will examine the case of a seemingly innocuous cough and devise solutions to stay healthy.
*Please note that registration is only confirmed upon receipt of a $50 deposit. The remaining course fee must be paid by cheque or bank transfer before commencement of the bootcamp. No refunds will be made for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days before the starting date of the bootcamp.
For any enquires, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +65 9049 1983.