Chocolate lovers unite! Nothing excites us more than the delicious treat melting in our mouths.
This June holidays, learners will explore all things chocolate at our day-long camp!
Discover the origins of chocolate. Learn about the transformation of cocoa beans into the white, milk, and dark chocolate we love, and travel through the process that brings chocolate to Singapore!
Learners will get to taste their tastebuds in differentiating the flavour profiles of chocolate during a tasting session, and create their own chocolate dessert hamper to share with the family!
Date: 18 June 2021
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Age: 7 – 12 years
Investment: SGD180 per learner + SGD20 for chocolate hamper
** Early bird promotion **
Investment: SGD160 per learning (SGD20 off!) + SGD20 for chocolate hamper
1. Discover the origins of chocolate.
2. Trace the journey from cocoa bean to your mouth.
3. Distinguish the flavour profiles and ingredients of dark, milk and white chocolate.
4. Create a chocolate dessert hamper to educate your family on the different tastes of chocolates.
5. Visit a secret chocolate warehouse! (Keep an eye on our social media platforms for a clue!)
If you have any questions, please contact us at 9049 1983 or email@example.com.
Fees for our full-day camp include:
– All Growth Mindset Activities from 9:00am to 5:00pm
– Ratio of 1 facilitator to 5 children
– A bento lunch
– 2 servings of snacks
Please note that the available slots for participants will be limited due to safe distancing measures and places will be taken up fast. We encourage you to enrol ASAP if you wish to secure your child’s place in the programme.
* Growth Mindset Pte Ltd will take photos during our camps. These images will be used by Growth Mindset to update about the camp and publicise future events. Any kept images will be stored securely.