* UPDATE * To comply with existing Covid-19 regulations, the camp has been rescheduled to 17 June 2021 (Thursday().
If we pause to look, there is colour all around us in nature. In flowers, berries, and even vegetables!
This June holidays, delve into the purpose of colour in nature and discover how it was used in the past! Your child will learn how to prepare dyes from everyday produce, try out simple dyeing methods, and make natural paint. Your child will bring home a dye swatch chart and a final project, along with precious knowledge!
Please ensure that your child comes dressed in clothes that you don’t mind getting some dye on.
Date: 17 June 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Age: 7 – 12 years
Investment: SGD180 per learner + SGD20 for materials
1. Discover the purpose of colour in fruits and vegetables.
2. Identify the colours that can be extracted from plants.
3. Trace the history of natural dyes and their purpose.
4. Extract natural dye, and bring home a dyed swatch chart and final project.
5. Make natural paint.
If you have any questions, contact us at 9049 1983 or email@example.com.
Fees for our full-day camp include:
– All Growth Mindset Activities from 9:00am to 5:00pm
– Ratio of 1 facilitator to 5 children
– A bento lunch
– 2 servings of snacks
Please note that the available slots for participants will be limited due to safe distancing measures and places will be taken up fast. We encourage you to enrol ASAP if you wish to secure your child’s place in the programme.
Click here to find cardio exercises out more about our chocolate-themed June holiday camp, or click here to find out more about our ongoing weekly programme.
* Growth Mindset Pte Ltd will take photos during our camps. These images will be used by Growth Mindset to update about the camp and publicise future events. Any kept images will be stored securely.