Put your best fashionable foot forward!
As Yves Saint Laurent once said, “Fashions fade, style is eternal.” Yet, before we get caught up in the frenzy of following current fads and trends, let’s consider how we can stay fashionable while protecting our planet.
This Christmas, let’s set a new fashion statement to recycle our clothes!
Your child will delve deep into the world of fast fashion, determine its environmental impact, and audit their own lifestyle habits with regard to their clothing! Your child will recycle clothes to make a gnome artwork, and gain precious knowledge!
Date: 8 December 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Age: 6 – 12 years
Investment: SGD120 per learner + SGD20 for materials
As part of our Early Bird promotion, register now before 30 November 2022 to enjoy SGD20 off per learner!
1. Make a festive gnome.
2. Investigate the impact of fast fashion.
3. Ideate solutions for old clothes.
If you have any questions, contact us at 9049 1983 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees for our half-day camp include:
– All Growth Mindset Activities from 9:00am to 1:00pm
– Ratio of 1 facilitator to 5 children
– 1 tea break
– Experiment materials and equipment
– Materials for festive gnome project
Please note that the available slots for participants are limited and places will be taken up fast. We encourage you to enrol ASAP if you wish to secure your child’s place in the programme.
Click here to find out more about our unravelling mathematics holiday camp on 21 November 2022.
* Growth Mindset Pte Ltd will take photos during our camps. These images will be used by Growth Mindset to update about the camp and publicise future events. Any kept images will be stored securely.