Put your noses to the test!
Through the fragrance of flowers, the smell of rain, or the aroma of food, each scent brings with it a collection of different flashbacks to a time in our lives. When it smells good, we feel good too!
Let’s explore how our sense of smell is closely related to our memories and emotion, more so than any of our other senses, and create a scent we like!
For our 2nd collaboration this June, Growth Mindset is working with local perfumery Scent by Six! Your child will work alongside the Founder, Mr Jason Lee, to investigate the science and secrets within the elegant bottle of perfume. Your child will bring home their own favourite scent creation, along with precious knowledge!
Date: 14 June 2022 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Age: 6 – 12 years
Investment: SGD120 per learner + SGD20 for materials
As part of our Early Bird promotion, register now before 27 May 2022 to enjoy SGD20 off per learner!
1. Mix your own reed diffuser fragrance.
2. Discover the olfactory system.
3. Experiment with diffusion of fragrances.
If you have any questions, contact us at 9049 1983 or email@example.com.
Fees for our half-day camp include:
– All Growth Mindset Activities from 9:00am to 1:00pm
– Ratio of 1 facilitator to 5 children
– 1 tea break
– Experiment materials and equipment
– Ingredients for making reed diffuser fragrance
Please note that the available slots for participants are limited and places will be taken up fast. We encourage you to enrol ASAP if you wish to secure your child’s place in the programme.
Click here to find out more about our chocolate making holiday camp on 7 June 2022, or click here to find out more about our tie-dye holiday camp on 21 June 2022.
* Growth Mindset Pte Ltd will take photos during our camps. These images will be used by Growth Mindset to update about the camp and publicise future events. Any kept images will be stored securely.