When it comes to solving mathematical word problems, is it the mathematic principles that we are confused about? Or is it the language that we are unsure about?
Let’s get to the root of the problem!
It is not about the numbers or equations. It is not about the figures or shapes.
It is about first understanding and then visualising the problem to solve.
Yet, there is the hope that every problem has a solution.
No matter how complex the problem is, our learners become problem-solvers as they collaborate and navigate through mathematics together. Join us to discover the process of chunking the problem, understanding the problem, visualising the problem, and finally solving the problem.
Date: 21 November 2022 (Monday)
Time: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Age: 8 – 9 years (Primary 2 & 3 students)
Investment: SGD120 per learner + SGD20 for materials
As part of our Early Bird promotion, register now before 11 November 2022 to enjoy SGD20 off per learner!
1. Use critical thinking to identify key words.
2. Apply the appropriate problem solving techniques.
3. Write and solve mathematical equations.
If you have any questions, contact us at 9049 1983 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees for our half-day camp include:
– All Growth Mindset Activities from 9:00am to 1:00pm
– Ratio of 1 facilitator to 5 children
– 1 tea break
– Experiment materials and equipment
– Learner Guide
Please note that the available slots for participants are limited and places will be taken up fast. We encourage you to enrol ASAP if you wish to secure your child’s place in the programme.
Click here to find out more about our gnome making workshop on 8 December 2022!
* Growth Mindset Pte Ltd will take photos during our camps. These images will be used by Growth Mindset to update about the camp and publicise future events. Any kept images will be stored securely.