The Christmas spirit is well and truly here, decorations are up, carols are ringing everywhere. When the night falls, the candle light-up at home dance.
But when morning rolls around, what do we do with our leftover candles?
This December holidays, recycle your leftover candles! Your child will conduct science experiments on various waxes to investigate their melting points, determine the crucial factors needed for the candle flame to dance, and determine the candle that best suits them! Your child will bring home a candle, along with precious knowledge!
Date: 18 December 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Age: 6 – 12 years
Investment: SGD120 per learner + SGD20 for materials
As part of the Black Friday sales, register now before 29 November 2021 to enjoy SGD20 off per learner!
1. Determine melting points of various waxes.
2. Conduct science experiments with candles.
3. Explore natural and artificial wax.
4. Create a candle of their own.
If you have any questions, contact us at 9049 1983 or email@example.com.
Fees for our half-day camp include:
– All Growth Mindset Activities from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
– Ratio of 1 facilitator to 5 children
– 1 tea break
Please note that the available slots for participants will be limited due to safe distancing measures and places will be taken up fast. We encourage you to enrol ASAP if you wish to secure your child’s place in the programme.
Click here to find out more about our umbrella making holiday camp, click here to find out more about our kaleidoscope making holiday camp, or click here to find out more about our ongoing weekly programme.
* Growth Mindset Pte Ltd will take photos during our camps. These images will be used by Growth Mindset to update about the camp and publicise future events. Any kept images will be stored securely.