Which soap should I use?
Take a walk down the soap aisle in the supermarket and one may be daunted with the sheer amount of choices. The array spans across type (bar or liquid?), scents (lavender, rose or unscented?), functions (moisturising, antibacterial or medicated?), delivery (bath bombs, anyone?) and more.
Cue decision paralysis.
To solve this challenge, our learners shall investigate the chemistry behind these bubbly concoctions vis-a-vis their needs and wants, experiment with the components of soap, and finally create a simple soap solution to seal in our learning!
Experience the power of Growth Mindset Learning and be change-ready!
Embrace the unknowns. Ask better questions. Experiment. Enrich.
Your child shall cultivate a growth mindset, formulate their own decision making checklist for soap, and make a soap piece at our half-day camp.
Date: 15 June 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Age: 6 – 12 years
Investment: SGD120 per learner + SGD20 for materials
As part of our Early Bird promotion, register now before 4 June 2023 to enjoy SGD20 off per learner!
1. Distinguish growth mindset from fixed mindset.
2. Experience growth mindset learning.
3. Identify types of soap and their functions.
4. Choose the appropriate soap as a solution.
If you have any questions, contact us at 9049 1983 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees for our half-day camp include:
– All Growth Mindset Activities from 9:00am to 1:00pm
– Ratio of 1 facilitator to 5 children
– 1 tea break
– Experiment materials and equipment
– Materials for festive gnome project
Please note that the available slots for participants are limited and places will be taken up fast. We encourage you to enrol ASAP if you wish to secure your child’s place in the programme.
Click here to find out more about our unravelling mathematics holiday camp on 14 June 2023.
* Growth Mindset Pte Ltd will take photos during our camps. These images will be used by Growth Mindset to update about the camp and publicise future events. Any kept images will be stored securely.