Oh no, there’s a stain on my new t-shirt!
Stains come in various forms, thus requiring diverse solutions to remove them. The chemical compositions behind food stains versus pen marks dictate how best to manage them. The tricky part is – a solution for one may make the other worse.
Wipe the slate clean!
To solve this everyday challenge, we shall discover the chemistry of stains, get our hands dirty and experiment with different solutions to remove stains! (Pro tip: Use hot water and detergent to remove food stains, but cold water and alcohol to remove ink stains.)
Yet, can stains be beautiful?
When faced with a permanent stain, we need not give up! Between stained glass windows and inkblot art, let’s be adaptable and creative in how we transform a stain from an annoyance to art!
Your child will delve deep into the chemistry of stains, create their own stain removing solutions, and make a stained art piece while cultivating a growth mindset during this camp!
Date: 14 June 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Age: 6 – 12 years
Investment: SGD120 per learner + SGD20 for materials
As part of our Early Bird promotion, register now before 4 June 2023 to enjoy SGD20 off per learner!
1. Distinguish growth mindset from fixed mindset.
2. Experience growth mindset learning.
3. Identify types of stains and remove them.
4. Appreciate art types featuring stains.
If you have any questions, contact us at 9049 1983 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees for our half-day camp include:
– All Growth Mindset Activities from 9:00am to 1:00pm
– Ratio of 1 facilitator to 5 children
– 1 tea break
– Experiment materials and equipment
– Materials for festive gnome project
Please note that the available slots for participants are limited and places will be taken up fast. We encourage you to enrol ASAP if you wish to secure your child’s place in the programme.
Click here to find out more about our Soap Opera holiday camp on 15 June 2023.
* Growth Mindset Pte Ltd will take photos during our camps. These images will be used by Growth Mindset to update about the camp and publicise future events. Any kept images will be stored securely.